- Ogden, UT, USA
- Part Time
Free attractions and discounts on food.
The Redemption Operator is responsible and accountable for the arcade games operation/reporting systems. He or she ensures that the redemption stations meet stocked expectations. Champions a clean and tidy presentation of all merchandise.
FatCats Mission and Values and the essential responsibilities of the Redemption Operator are listed below in the following key areas:
FatCats Mission Statement
"We create experiences that bring you back!"
FatCats Values- PRIDE
P – Passionate- "I am enthusiastic"
R - Respect- "I respect myself and others"
I - Integrity- "I do the right thing"
D - Disciplined- "I strive for excellence"
E - Empowered- "I create an exceptional experience for our guests"
Total Customer Satisfaction
Ensures that the facility they are assigned to consistently delivers the highest quality service possible, and that our customer's experience while visiting their location provides total satisfaction.
- All activities and decisions are completely focused on and driven by the customer's needs. Models and creates an environment in which the customer is always right.
- Demonstrate and ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Evaluates their stations quality standards. Provides regular feedback and to their management and team members on areas that need improvement. Ensures that they are using appropriate monitoring tools. Utilizing side work and cleaning charts.
- Employees will be trained, motivated, and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction. Employees demonstrate a high level of service to our customers. Provides training, coaching, and feedback in any areas that are below standard.
- Ensures their station is neat, clean, and organized. Makes sure that the use of systems and procedures maintain the company standards.
- Communicates all customer comments and concerns to the appropriate team members and follows up to ensure that comments are handled in a timely and effective manner.
Proven Process - Mandatory Daily Practice for All Employees
- Grounds - build up to the entrance: Clean and Tidy.
- Entrance - walking in FatCats: Clean, Clear, and Inviting.
- Greeting/Eye contact - within 10 feet of guest entrance: Positive and Professional Greeting.
- Intro/Information Interaction'mindshare (InMoment), CityGro: Engage the customer. Is there a special event/occasion?
- Make a Sale - Family Special, Thunder Alley/All Specials
- Shoes and Directions to lanes - Bar, Snack Bar, Bathroom etc.: Maintain positive interaction.
- Customer Check-Inbetween 3rd and 5th frame, check-in on customer experience. Opportunity: 2nd MindShare Prompt with a token incentive.
- End of Game'return bowling balls, bowling shoe return, give free arcade and gaming tokens for the kids, and make sure that the customer receives a mindshare card.
- Thank the guest and invite them to come back again.
Training and Development
- Continuously works to improve the skills, knowledge, and moral of all employees within their supervision. Ensure all employees receive the necessary training and support to perform their duties to their full potential.
- Treats all employees with dignity and respect; creates an environment where the entire FatCats team does the same.
- Seeks development and growth opportunities for personal improvement.
- Receives evaluations on the overall performance based upon clearly communicated standards and expectations.
- Communicates and supports company goals, decisions, and directives. Follows up to ensure understanding.
- Will receive effective training and follow-up of new products, programs, and changes.
- Utilizes effective leadership skills to maximize the performance of the FatCats team.
- Customer Service is #1: Always be available to help the guest and do it with a friendly smile!
- Talk about mission statement
- Taking tickets
- Suggesting prizes
- Be visible (approachable)
- Patience – Positive attitude
- Keep clean/stocked
- Play games w/customers
- Keep redemption merchandise stocked and looking good:
- Location of redemption stock
- Follow redemption manager guidelines for how to stock
- Neat, clean, organized
- Full as possible
- Product rotation to create excitement
- Throw trash away
- Note down when you are running low on items
- Keep redemption bins/cabinets organized and looking good:
- Bins are always full
- Glass/shelves/cabinets are always clean
- Product packaged, working and correct value
- Check the crane games every shift to ensure they are stocked and look good:
- Cranes must always have merchandise
- Cranes must be stocked according to training via arcade manager
- Functioning properly
- Class clean
- Holiday target merchandise
- Always be packed tight
- Test games
- Keep the arcade clean and tidy, including the floor and the glass on all games:
- Redemption employee is responsible for cleaning when not assisting guests.
- Hourly floor checks/sweep up trash
- Keep glass on games clean
- Clean buttons/handles to prevent germs
- Empty ticket eater nightly or as needed
- Games working, tickets and tokens
- Note light bulbs out and cosmetic repairs
- Redemption employees may also be asked to assist in the month-end inventory counts: Follow instructions of management.
- Must have a telephone or other reliable means of communicating with all employees. Must be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Basic knowledge of computers.
- Good presentation skills. Sociable and friendly.
- Organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to facilitate problem solving.
- Ability to achieve and maintain desired results.
- High sense of urgency; self-motivator.
- High level of team building skills.
- Ability to work the hour's necessary. Able to work flexible hour's necessary to operate effectively.
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 20 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time and fulltime position. Days and hours of work may vary Monday through Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Preferred Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent.