Job Description – Thunder Alley Events Entertainer
Reports to: Manager
Summary of Position
Thunder Alley Events Entertainers create a fun, exciting, and amazing customer experiences that brings everyone coming back for more. The position requires the individual to take ownership and initiative for all activities and games during thunder alley. You will interact with customers and will need to be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds. The goal of your position is to be the life of the party, by providing a clean, safe, and fun atmosphere. Driving the "Total Customer Satisfaction" and "Proven Process" initiatives with enthusiasm are critical for this position.
FatCats Mission and Values and the essential responsibilities of the Thunder Alley Events Entertainer are listed below in the following key areas:
FatCats Mission Statement
"We create experiences that bring you back!"
FatCats Values- PRIDE
P - Passionate. "I am enthusiastic"
R - Respect- "I respect myself and others"
I - Integrity- "I do the right thing"
D - Disciplined- "I strive for excellence"
E - Empowered- "I create an exceptional experience for our guests"
Total Customer Satisfaction
- Ensures that the facility they are assigned to consistently delivers the highest quality service possible, and that our customer's experience while visiting their location provides total satisfaction.
- All activities and decisions are completely focused on and driven by the customer's needs. Models and creates an environment in which the customer is always right.
- Demonstrate and ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Provides regular feedback to their management and team members on areas that need improvement. Ensures that they are using appropriate monitoring tools. Utilizing side work and cleaning charts.
- Employees will be trained, motivated, and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction. Employees demonstrate a high level of service to our customers. Provides training, coaching, and feedback in any areas that are below standard.
- Ensures their station is neat, clean, and organized. Makes sure that the use of systems and procedures maintain the company standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Play games every night (Corn-Hole, Bucket-Pong, Ladder-Ball & Strike Pin)!
- Loud and energetic voice on the microphone!
- Must be funny & witty!
- Knowledge of Clean and Current Music! We concentrate on provide providing upbeat family friendly music.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great knowledge of music service programs, such as Spotify and Rhapsody.
Personality Traits needed
- Desire to entertain people!
- Versatility and adaptability!
- Energetic and hard-working attitude!
- Reliability and punctuality!
- Ability to accept direction and criticism!
- Determination to succeed!
- Enjoys the night-life!
Job Shift Expectations
- Ability to maintain high energy during late shifts
- Ability to think creatively; to be able to come up with new games to play.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 20 pounds.
- Ability to feel comfortable around people and to be able to engage customers in a friendly manner.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time. Days and hours of work may vary Monday through Saturday, 8:00 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Preferred Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent.