Reports to: Manager
Summary of Position
The Events Host position requires a highly-competent, capable, adaptable, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and resourceful professional that takes ownership and initiative for all activities, events, planning, sales, and total customer satisfaction.
You will interact with customers and will need to be comfortable speaking in front of large crowds. The Host must keep a level head at all times and consider that no job is too big or too small. The host must provide a clean, safe, and fun experience. Driving the "Total Customer Satisfaction" and "Proven Process" initiatives with enthusiasm are critical for this position.
FatCats Mission and Values and the essential responsibilities of the Event Host are listed below in the following key areas:
FatCats Mission Statement
"We create experiences that bring you back!"
FatCats Values- PRIDE
P – Passionate- "I am enthusiastic"
R - Respect- "I respect myself and others"
I - Integrity- "I do the right thing"
D - Disciplined- "I strive for excellence"
E - Empowered- "I create an exceptional experience for our guests"
Total Customer Satisfaction
- Ensures that the facility they are assigned to consistently delivers the highest quality service possible, and that our customer's experience while visiting their location provides total satisfaction.
- All activities and decisions are completely focused on and driven by the customer's needs. Models and creates an environment in which the customer is always right.
- Demonstrate and ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Provides regular feedback to their management and team members on areas that need improvement. Ensures that they are using appropriate monitoring tools. Utilizing side work and cleaning charts.
- Employees will be trained, motivated, and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction. Employees demonstrate a high level of service to our customers. Provides training, coaching, and feedback in any areas that are below standard.
- Ensures their station is neat, clean, and organized. Makes sure that the use of systems and procedures maintain the company standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for knowing what events are planned during his shifts.
- Arrives on time.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Greets the guests.
- Identify opportunities to upsell. Upselling should enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for having the party set-up completed.
- Understands the bowling game.
- Understand the scoring computer.
- Responsible for assisting throughout the party.
- Oversees order and delivery of guests' food.
- Responsible for presenting the bill for services and cleanup.
- Conducts a follow up analysis of events.
Personality Traits needed
- Desire to entertain people!
- Versatility and adaptability!
- Energetic and hard-working attitude!
- Reliability and punctuality!
- Ability to accept direction and criticism!
- Determination to succeed!
- Enjoys having fun!
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 20 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time and fulltime position. Days and hours of work may vary Monday through Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Preferred Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent.